Ooops I didn’t post yesterday’s challenge!
So, yesterday was 5 Blessings:
1. My husband Reg, who is always a blessing!
2. My friends. You can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends. My friends are my family, and yesterday I had such a funny, yet healing conversation with my friend Sasha on what’s app , that it reminded me of the blessing of friendship.
3. The internet. Without it I’d be very lonely. It’s both a curse and a blessing- there are days that I wish it had never been invented, because it can be invasive (if you let it!) but without it I’d be lost. A whole world lives inside my iPad 🙂
4. Bananas. Yes, really! I’ve had trouble eating lately, but I can eat bananas. I’m not over fond, but at least I can eat them, it’s saved all manner of problems! 🍌🍌🍌
5. My little doggie. He really is a beautiful soul, and teaches me so much about life.
Day #13 – what excites you at the moment ?
Well, all of the stuff that excites me right now, I don’t want to air publicly.
Life excites me right now. There was a time when it didn’t.
Now I have found art, and meaning to life, and I explore different avenues of thought, I journal, I see life in colour. What’s not to be excited about?